zee!
3 june 1989
decade-long SACian
tpcian
guitarist
music
_____________________________


hello
"life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."
- kierkegaard

"three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."
– joseph addison
_____________________________

tag, you're it
_____________________________

links
abbas
abigail
abigail tpjc ge
adlin
amantha
angelyn
aruna
asri
belize
ben lag
bijun
bryan
cherie
denise
didi
dixie
dorcia
eehern
emilyn
faiezah
goldi
grace
isebelle
izhar
jazreel
jazy
jiehui
jieyun
jillian
jinghuang
joan
joel
johann
john
jolie
jonathan
joyce/mommy
junrong/daddy
kaya
kelvin
ken
lijing
mabel
mabell
maddie
megan
melissa-anne
melly
michelle
mie
mingkiat
missy
nazeeya
patricia
radhika
rakk
shannon
sherrill
shinling
steph
syafiq
tulip
valerie
vanessa
yilin
zaini
zhiyin
zihao
ziquan
_____________________________

the others
deviantART
my other blog
my stagnant devART
sac ge
SGuitar ensembles
s.o.f.t. - it's music in singapore
spindrift's Official Blog! :)
the babes :)
tpjc debaters!
tpjc guitar!
tpjc guitar blog
tpjc ki!
tpjc ge yahoo group
_____________________________

history
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
July 2008
August 2008
Sunday, March 18, 2007
__________________________________

Lots of practice, though not as intensive as I thought it would be. The only crazy practice was the one where we had sectionals/combined til 11pm on thursday, hahaha. Seriously tiring. The time just flew by while practicing.

Bonded more with the guitar people during the camp. :) whee! I love the ensemble. We went for a late night supper after dinner on Thursday & talked a lot. Prom, sec school stuff, life, everything. Went back to a dark, dark school. Practice ended at 11 plus, then we went to the courtyard to stargaze. Not many stars could be seen that night, cos it was quite bright. Nonetheless, it was a really relaxing experience. Hahaha. Sufriena & I nearly fell asleep there.

OH. THERE WERE HUGE COCKROACHES! Roar! Damn disgusting can! D:

Slept a lil after 1am. The bloody school shutters open at 5.20am. I thought it was already seven cos it looked quite bright outside. Then I saw my phone. FIVE TWENTY IN THE MORNING. Wtheck la. -__- stoopid shitty thing.

Oh, in my opinion, the exchange program wasn't that much use in terms of learning techniques, etc. Most of the things discussed were quite common sense & we didn't interact much with the other schools either, which kinda defeats the purpose of an exchange program.

I saw Carys though! :D haha. 3 ex-SAC guitar girls at the exchange that day; me, Kaiwen & Carys. Woo. I like En La Playa (the new song the music leaders got), it wasn't a very difficult piece & it had a nice tune. I sort of miss playing spanish pieces, they're more fun I think.

Overall.. I think we're slightly more prepared for SYF, which is in abt 5 weeks. Quite a few more improvements to be made but nothing impossible. :D

But you know what? There were no cute guys at all during the exchange. Sigh. Not even from AC. No eye candy at all. Hahaha. A few of us were scanning the crowd & went, "no eye candy leh." hahaha. Damn stoned.

blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
-->