|
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
__________________________________
The girls. ♥  And here are the collages Jieyun kindly put together. :)))    __________________________________
Poppy & I went to Amantha's house to put our stuff before going for dinner. And in her room, we found this cap that looked sooo cute on Poppy. Hahaha. It was my first time at TM Pizza Hut too.
Someone couldn't make it down in time because he booked out late. SAD RIGHT? ;D HAHAHAHA. Okay I shouldn't make fun of Amantha... Hohoho. Oh yeah, poor Jieyun was feeling sick too!! D: anyway, here's the group of us; (from left) Junyoung, Zongwen, Jieyun, Poppy, me, Amantha & Nigel.
  And the girls. The 'normal' pic.  The 'numberzxzxz' pic. 1 2 3 4. :D  The guys. Omg their expressions are sooo funny. Lol.  Us again! :)  How can I ever not do the SAC pout? ;))  Our heads look like falling dominoes. Heh.  Here's a part of Jieyun's blog post where she talked about the game we played. FIVE TEN!
Our version of five ten-ed was damn hilarious. Cheating was like part of the game and Zong Wen was the most rubbish one. He kept saying 'restart, restart'when the cheating was so obvious that the person who was supposed to be forfeited didn't accept it. I was after him so I kenna quite a number of times. He kept refilling my glass even though I haven't finished and he mixed my cranberry one with the ribena one =(. When Felix, Edward came over to join us and saw how we played, they were quite shock and we were saying this is our version. Or should we say Nigel started to do so and to protect ourselves, we had to do it as well? haha. We kind of sabotaged Edward when Felix left and it was hell lots of fun. YES, the cheating was reaaaally obvious! Luckily there were no tequila shots this time, so the forfeits weren't very tough to finish.. Haha. Or else those who kept getting forfeited would've definitely gotten piss drunk.
And yeahhhh I look stoned already. HEHE.
 Lychee martini! ♥ I swear I drank three-quarts of the jug. There was also ribena vodka, cranberry vodka, bitterlemon vodka & one or two others. Heh. There were also Sex on the Beach shots!! Omg I loooved it. :D  Well well... Poppy certainly didn't seem like the alcoholic type. ;)) Aaaand here's a picture of Amantha's "hero"!! :D from Jieyun's blog again (omg I'm sooo lazy to type):
Amantha accidentally dropped a wine glass and she was trying to clear the mess. So this camera shy guy aka Zong Wen took the broken glassware and put it behind the sofa. So he became Amantha's hero. Zee was jokingly saying that now no more Jason already, change to Zong Wen.  For some strange reason, I like thisssss. :D The last time we went to Dbl O, Poppy & I saw an area with a live band but we didn't have the time to go there. So that day, we managed to go there & listen to the music while Amantha & Jieyun went on the dancefloor. The live band was good; the female voc had a strong voice, and the guys on the electric acoustic & bass weren't so bad either. :)) the guys did backup for a song Jieyun's brother sang to his gf, Collin Raye's Love Me, cos it was her birthday. Really, really sweet.
We stayed at the Pool Room Bar quite awhile there, standing next to a group of guys sitting on the sofa. They asked us to sit with them, but we declined cos it was a bit weird. Haha. Poppy asked me whether they were drunk & apparently, they heard as one guy leaned over to say that they're not. I think they were happy & high that day, though not from alcohol. Haha. And daaarnit la, I forgot to get the $4 Breezer. :((
  It was Jieyun's sister's birthday a couple of days back too, & here's a pic of her with her bf.
 To round off the night at Dbl O, a picture of Jieyun & Nigel. :)) hahahahhaha. __________________________________
After saying our goodbyes, Poppy, Amantha & I wandered off in search of the night bus that will bring us home. I guess we were quite lucky, because the stop was just a few mins down the road & our bus 2N came within 10 minutes. I think the uncle was drunk though, the bus was swaaaying & jerking a lot. =/ and it was freezing cold too, hahaha. Still, it only took us abt 40 mins to get back to Tampines, then we walked to Macker's at the clock tower.
Back at Amantha's, we changed into comfier clothes, gathered the things we needed for a night under the stars (at 5am, it's still considered nighttime!) & went DOWNSTAIRS to a ROOF TERRACE. Hahaha it confused me at first! :D us girls spread out the sleeping bags, set up the laptop & set a playlist. Sadly, it was a cloudy night so there weren't many stars. It was breezeless too. :(( we dropped immediately into Lala-Land after watching Ken Lee ("Ken leeeeeee... tulibu dibu douchoo...") & woke up at sevenish, when the sky was pale. A woman was at her window staring down at us. Hahaha. Stumbled back to the apartment & we shared a single bed. Yes, it's possible. LOL.
Trooped off to the 85 market after we washed up. As usual, the food is delicious. xD got flowers for some teachers in school, then cabbed to our various destinations.
End. :))))))))))))))))))
|