3 june 1989
decade-long SACian
tpcian
guitarist
music
_____________________________
hello
"life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." - kierkegaard
"three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." – joseph addison
_____________________________
From MADDIE'S BLOG! :D __________________________________ If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? *Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) *Put it on shuffle *Press play *For every question, type the song that's playing *When you go to a new question, press the next button ((I CHEATED COS I USED MY CURRENT PLAYLIST. :D))
1. Opening Credits: Beautiful Love – The Afters Yay. Haha. A happy song.
2. Waking Up: Emergency – Paramore So this means I’ll wake up late?
3. First Day at School: 5 Minutes to Midnight – Boys Like Girls Hmm.
4. Going on a Field Trip: Awakening – Switchfoot Here we are now with the falling sky & the rain, we’re awakening! Okay, the trip is gonna be Chicken Little-esque. The sky is falling!
5. Making Your New Best Friend: Angels Or Devils – Dishwalla Waaah awesome. I get to have a BFF who is either an angel or a devil.
6. Sleepover: Angel – Overgate HAHAHA. Go Daryl. :D
9. Being Bullied: Fall To Pieces – Velvet Revolver All alone I fall to pieeeces…
10. First Date: Stars (acoustic) – Switchfoot Yay. :)
11. Breaking Up: Such Great Heights (cover) – Iron & Wine Zomg.
12. Prom: It Might Be You – Kai Awww.
13. Feeling Guilty About Stuff: Dreaming With A Broken Heart – John Mayer ;((
14. Going on Vacation: I Don’t Feel Like Dancing – Scissor Sisters Lol?
15. Graduation: When You Were Young – The Killers We’re burning down the highway skyline, on the back of a hurricane, that started turning when you were yooooooung.
16. Having a Birthday: Hey Ya – Obadiah Parker Shake it!
17. Visiting Grandma: You Belong To Me – Michael Buble :)
18. Triumphant After a Contest: Higher – Creed Can you take me HIGHER?
19. Life's Okay: Apologies – Grace Potter & the Nocturnals A bit sad for a “life’s okay” song, aye.
20. Death of a Close Friend: Swans – Unkle Bob … Rather accurate, I must say.
21. Mental Breakdown: Comfortable – John Mayer The whole song is just damn depressing.
22. Wishing on a Star: Love Song – Sara Bareilles ._.
23. Driving: 4ever (Revolution Tour) – The Veronicas :D
24. Your Parents Getting Divorced: Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough – Dony Henley & Patty Smythe My emo song for a week can be a divorce song too. =/
25. Flashback: Face Down – Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Ouch. This is certainly angsty.
26. Getting Back Together: Dream A Little Dream – The Mamas & The Papas Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper ‘I love you’.
27. Wedding Scene: Better – Tom Baxter :) :) :)
28. Buying a House: Knocking On Heaven’s Door – Guns n Roses Uh huh.
29. Birth of a Child: Electric Gypsy – Andy Timmons Lolololllll.
30. Car Accident: Blind – Lifehouse Ah shit. I’ll become blind.
31. Final Battle: Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns n Roses Slash battle! >: )
32. Death Scene: Champagne Supernova – Oasis I GET TO DRINK ALCOHOL. :D
33. Funeral Song: Rain – Breaking Benjamin Awwww.
34. Ending Credits: High & Dry – Radiohead Dowan my life to be sad. D: nor do I wanna be a junkie, hahahaha! __________________________________